- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 16 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Kids & Energy Drinks
An effort to stop companies from marketing energy drinks to kids just got backing from an influential group.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in this edition of Housecall For Health:
The American Medical Association has announced its support to ban marketing energy drinks to children. AMA members say the high-caffeine beverages could cause heart problems and other health issues for those under the age of 18 and banning companies from marketing the products to adolescents is ‘common sense’. The American Beverage Association says it is disappointed in the resolution. For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.