- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 13 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 17 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO]: @KarlRove on Immigration Reform
KARL ROVE, former Deputy Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush, talked to Brian about how the issue of immigration reform has divided the Republican Party and where he stands in all of it. “I believe we have to get this issue resolved,” Rove said, “We have de facto amnesty. We have people in our country who are enjoying the benefits of living in our great country and being able to be here because we [have] a system that’s [broken].” Later, he weighed in on Marco Rubio’s immigration reform stance: “I think we’ve got to be careful about assuming that Marco Rubio is over here and the Tea Party is over there. Marco Rubio is Tea Party,” Rove explained.