- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
@MikeRoweWorks: Work Smart Not Hard
MIKE ROWE, former host of Dirty Jobs, talked about his current project, the Mike Rowe Works Foundation. “In another time, we valued another image of work; we valued another understanding of labor; and we celebrated those things. We don’t anymore,” Rowe said.
He went on to explain that on Dirty Jobs, dozens of people he highlighted were multimillionaires and many more were inventors and small business owners. “We didn’t talk about that because that really [wasn’t what the show was about]. The show was about celebrating a willingness to get dirty; but under that, was a willingness to learn a new skill, a willingness to reinvent yourself, [and] mostly, a willingness to take a bite of crap sandwich that goes around and pay your dues.