- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 12 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Growing Organs
If you need an organ transplant, you may not need to rely on a donor. Scientists are working on growing them in labs.
FOX News Radio’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Scientists say they may have an answer to organ shortages… growing them in a lab. It sounds incredible, but several hospitals around the U.S. are working toward that goal. And have already successfully grown blood vessels, windpipes, bladders and skin. Doctors say solid organs like lungs and livers are still more than ten years away, but current prototypes are already very promising.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.