- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 14 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Growing Organs
If you need an organ transplant, you may not need to rely on a donor. Scientists are working on growing them in labs.
FOX News Radio’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Scientists say they may have an answer to organ shortages… growing them in a lab. It sounds incredible, but several hospitals around the U.S. are working toward that goal. And have already successfully grown blood vessels, windpipes, bladders and skin. Doctors say solid organs like lungs and livers are still more than ten years away, but current prototypes are already very promising.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.