- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 9 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Growing Organs
If you need an organ transplant, you may not need to rely on a donor. Scientists are working on growing them in labs.
FOX News Radio’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Scientists say they may have an answer to organ shortages… growing them in a lab. It sounds incredible, but several hospitals around the U.S. are working toward that goal. And have already successfully grown blood vessels, windpipes, bladders and skin. Doctors say solid organs like lungs and livers are still more than ten years away, but current prototypes are already very promising.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.