- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 14 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Growing Organs
If you need an organ transplant, you may not need to rely on a donor. Scientists are working on growing them in labs.
FOX News Radio’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Scientists say they may have an answer to organ shortages… growing them in a lab. It sounds incredible, but several hospitals around the U.S. are working toward that goal. And have already successfully grown blood vessels, windpipes, bladders and skin. Doctors say solid organs like lungs and livers are still more than ten years away, but current prototypes are already very promising.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.