- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 hour ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Sec. Rumsfeld on #Syria: Doubts @BarackObama Will Act, America’s Credibility Is At Stake
Now that the White House believes Syria has cross the infamous “Red Line”, the world is wondering what action President Obama will actually take. Well, Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld thinks he’ll do … nothing.
On Friday’s show, Rumsfeld joined Tom to discuss the latest developments in Syria and told Tom he thinks the President will do very little …LISTEN BELOW
Rumsfeld also criticized the President for making the “Red Line” threat in the first place and said he put country’s credibility at stake …
Finally, Sec. Rumsfeld said the President was once again “leading from behind” and has been inattentive during this and many other ordeals ..
CLICK BELOW to hear the full interview with Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld