- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 18 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) Sec. Rumsfeld on #Syria: Doubts @BarackObama Will Act, America’s Credibility Is At Stake
Now that the White House believes Syria has cross the infamous “Red Line”, the world is wondering what action President Obama will actually take. Well, Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld thinks he’ll do … nothing.
On Friday’s show, Rumsfeld joined Tom to discuss the latest developments in Syria and told Tom he thinks the President will do very little …LISTEN BELOW
Rumsfeld also criticized the President for making the “Red Line” threat in the first place and said he put country’s credibility at stake …
Finally, Sec. Rumsfeld said the President was once again “leading from behind” and has been inattentive during this and many other ordeals ..
CLICK BELOW to hear the full interview with Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld