- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 32 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 22 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 24 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX on Tech: #Facebook’s New Feature
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
FOX on Tech.
Facebook announcing it will begin rolling out a “hashtag” feature that they say will make it easier for users and advertisers to find “trending” topics or specific events. The hashtag appears on social networks as the “pound” symbol (#) and was first popularized on Twitter.
Now Facebook users will be able to group comments on the same topic by typing in the hashtag along with a keyword at the end of a post.
The company saying the new feature will be available to 20% of users, with a full global launch expected in the coming weeks.
Lisa Lacerra, #FOXNewsRadio.