- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: #Facebook’s New Feature
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
FOX on Tech.
Facebook announcing it will begin rolling out a “hashtag” feature that they say will make it easier for users and advertisers to find “trending” topics or specific events. The hashtag appears on social networks as the “pound” symbol (#) and was first popularized on Twitter.
Now Facebook users will be able to group comments on the same topic by typing in the hashtag along with a keyword at the end of a post.
The company saying the new feature will be available to 20% of users, with a full global launch expected in the coming weeks.
Lisa Lacerra, #FOXNewsRadio.