- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX on Tech: #Facebook’s New Feature
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
FOX on Tech.
Facebook announcing it will begin rolling out a “hashtag” feature that they say will make it easier for users and advertisers to find “trending” topics or specific events. The hashtag appears on social networks as the “pound” symbol (#) and was first popularized on Twitter.
Now Facebook users will be able to group comments on the same topic by typing in the hashtag along with a keyword at the end of a post.
The company saying the new feature will be available to 20% of users, with a full global launch expected in the coming weeks.
Lisa Lacerra, #FOXNewsRadio.