- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 9 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
The Argument For Workplace Flexibility
My wife, Jocelyn Crowley, has a book out, Mothers Unite! She’s spent the last few years talking to mothers around the country about their needs regarding workplace flexibility. Many women leave the workplace and then return after having children; others may stay with their jobs, but as their families grow, their needs change. Our technologically advanced society allows us to do most jobs from anywhere, but are corporations enlightened enough to meet the need? How can mothers unite to create the environment they need and why does that benefit us all?