- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 5 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
PA Girl Getting Lung Transplant [VIDEO]
Sarah Murnaghan, a 10-year-old girl in Pennsylvania is getting a lung transplant after a battle over age restrictions for organ donations.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
What a difference a week makes for 10-year-old Sarah Murnaghan. She is getting her new lungs at Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia.
Seven days ago she was close to the end of her battle with cystic fibrosis and she didn’t qualify for the adult organ donation waiting list because of her age.
Her family waged a public fight and a federal judge intervened. Though it’s not clear if Sarah’s new lungs came from an adult.
Her mother saying the family is overwhelmed with emotion on what she calls the start of Sarah’s new beginning and new life.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: