- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
PA Girl Getting Lung Transplant [VIDEO]
Sarah Murnaghan, a 10-year-old girl in Pennsylvania is getting a lung transplant after a battle over age restrictions for organ donations.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
What a difference a week makes for 10-year-old Sarah Murnaghan. She is getting her new lungs at Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia.
Seven days ago she was close to the end of her battle with cystic fibrosis and she didn’t qualify for the adult organ donation waiting list because of her age.
Her family waged a public fight and a federal judge intervened. Though it’s not clear if Sarah’s new lungs came from an adult.
Her mother saying the family is overwhelmed with emotion on what she calls the start of Sarah’s new beginning and new life.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: