- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 5 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Housecall For Health: Vegetable Fats & Prostate Cancer
New research suggests that prostate cancer patients can cut their chances of dying from the disease by eating certain fats.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s Housecall For Health:
Good news for prostate cancer patients. Eating certain fats can help stop the disease from spreading. A study from the University of California suggests vegetable fats like nuts, avocado and olive oil cuts the risk of death from the disease by nearly 30%. The research challenges the previous belief that prostate cancer patients should cut fat from their diet.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.