- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 38 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 39 mins ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 15 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 24 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Housecall For Health: Vegetable Fats & Prostate Cancer
New research suggests that prostate cancer patients can cut their chances of dying from the disease by eating certain fats.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s Housecall For Health:
Good news for prostate cancer patients. Eating certain fats can help stop the disease from spreading. A study from the University of California suggests vegetable fats like nuts, avocado and olive oil cuts the risk of death from the disease by nearly 30%. The research challenges the previous belief that prostate cancer patients should cut fat from their diet.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.