- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall For Health: Vegetable Fats & Prostate Cancer
New research suggests that prostate cancer patients can cut their chances of dying from the disease by eating certain fats.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s Housecall For Health:
Good news for prostate cancer patients. Eating certain fats can help stop the disease from spreading. A study from the University of California suggests vegetable fats like nuts, avocado and olive oil cuts the risk of death from the disease by nearly 30%. The research challenges the previous belief that prostate cancer patients should cut fat from their diet.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.