- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 22 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall For Health: Vegetable Fats & Prostate Cancer
New research suggests that prostate cancer patients can cut their chances of dying from the disease by eating certain fats.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s Housecall For Health:
Good news for prostate cancer patients. Eating certain fats can help stop the disease from spreading. A study from the University of California suggests vegetable fats like nuts, avocado and olive oil cuts the risk of death from the disease by nearly 30%. The research challenges the previous belief that prostate cancer patients should cut fat from their diet.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.