- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 2 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Hands-Free Technology… A Danger To Drivers?
A warning for drivers on hands-free technology is coming from AAA.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
One group’s calling it a public safety crisis. AAA sounding the alarm about dashboard technology like this:
(Technology/Driver)”Please say a command//Reply to message.”
A study finding that technology that lets drivers text and email with voice commands is actually more distracting than simply talking on a cell phone. Researchers explaining that using voice commands requires more concentration from drivers than just speaking to another person. And that computer voices may be harder to understand. All leading to a greater chance of a driver developing so-called tunnel vision or inattention blindness. The Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers says it’s skeptical about the report.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.