- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Grandma Fires Gun At Intruder in CA
A granny in southern California has a gun, and she’s not afraid to use it… shooting at a man that broke into her house to defend herself and her husband.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
72-year-old Jan Cooper considers herself…
(Cooper) “Christian woman and I’m very proud of it, and I don’t curse.”
But her demeanor changed some Sunday night when a man tried to break in to her Anaheim-area home. She called 911, then picked up her .357 Magnum and took a shot.
(911 Tape) “Back up you son of a *****, back up!”
Not only did the burglar back up, he ran for his life and was later arrested.
Cooper says she’s keeping the hole in her patio door as a reminder to anyone else to tries to break in her home. And when asked if she’d ever pointed the gun at anyone before, Cooper’s 86-year-old husband, a highly decorated WWII vet, jokingly pointed at himself.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.