- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 5 hours ago
- U.S. Intelligence Confirms Video of American Journalist Beheading Is Authentic. Parents Of Slain James Foley Release Statements.Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 11 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Gibson Radio Highlights 06-12-13 [audio]
Missed it live? Listen to some highlights from today’s John Gibson Radio Show.
- Fox’s Chris Stirewalt on President Obama’s scandal-du-jour
- Former Deputy Assistant U.S. Attorney General in the Bush (43) Office of Legal Counsel, John Yoo, wants to see Edward Snowden in Jail
- Mark Lamont Hill was on to debate John on NYC’s controversial Stop and Frisk policy.
- Judge Andrew Napolitano argued with John about the NSA scandal