- Boston Marathon Bombing, One Year LaterPosted 19 hours ago
- TX Lawyer Says He Was Kicked Out of Court Over ShortsPosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Painkillers During PregnancyPosted 21 hours ago
Gibson Radio Highlights 06-12-13 [audio]
Missed it live? Listen to some highlights from today’s John Gibson Radio Show.
- Fox’s Chris Stirewalt on President Obama’s scandal-du-jour
- Former Deputy Assistant U.S. Attorney General in the Bush (43) Office of Legal Counsel, John Yoo, wants to see Edward Snowden in Jail
- Mark Lamont Hill was on to debate John on NYC’s controversial Stop and Frisk policy.
- Judge Andrew Napolitano argued with John about the NSA scandal