- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 23 hours ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Gibson Radio Highlights 06-12-13 [audio]
Missed it live? Listen to some highlights from today’s John Gibson Radio Show.
- Fox’s Chris Stirewalt on President Obama’s scandal-du-jour
- Former Deputy Assistant U.S. Attorney General in the Bush (43) Office of Legal Counsel, John Yoo, wants to see Edward Snowden in Jail
- Mark Lamont Hill was on to debate John on NYC’s controversial Stop and Frisk policy.
- Judge Andrew Napolitano argued with John about the NSA scandal