- 3 American Doctors Killed At Afghan Hospital [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: A Turning Point for The Tea Party?Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Is TV’s Future In The Hands Of The Supreme Court?Posted 13 hours ago
Gibson Radio Highlights 06-12-13 [audio]
Missed it live? Listen to some highlights from today’s John Gibson Radio Show.
- Fox’s Chris Stirewalt on President Obama’s scandal-du-jour
- Former Deputy Assistant U.S. Attorney General in the Bush (43) Office of Legal Counsel, John Yoo, wants to see Edward Snowden in Jail
- Mark Lamont Hill was on to debate John on NYC’s controversial Stop and Frisk policy.
- Judge Andrew Napolitano argued with John about the NSA scandal