- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 6 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Digital Detox [VIDEO]
An eye-opening report reveals that a growing number of people are actually turning away from social media.
FOX’s Laura Ingle explains:
FOX on Tech.
This information is coming out of the Pew Research Center that many are taking part in a so-called ‘digital detox.’ The reasons some are pulling the plug on their social media ways vary, but mainly people say it’s a time suck and that the digital distractions are doing damage to their productivity at work and to their lives at home. According to a study from the Pew Research Center Internet and American Life Project, 61% of current Facebook users say that at one time or another in the past they have taken a Facebook vacation.
In New York, Laura Ingle, FOX News Radio.
For more on tech addiction, watch this VIDEO below: