- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 16 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX on Tech: Digital Detox [VIDEO]
An eye-opening report reveals that a growing number of people are actually turning away from social media.
FOX’s Laura Ingle explains:
FOX on Tech.
This information is coming out of the Pew Research Center that many are taking part in a so-called ‘digital detox.’ The reasons some are pulling the plug on their social media ways vary, but mainly people say it’s a time suck and that the digital distractions are doing damage to their productivity at work and to their lives at home. According to a study from the Pew Research Center Internet and American Life Project, 61% of current Facebook users say that at one time or another in the past they have taken a Facebook vacation.
In New York, Laura Ingle, FOX News Radio.
For more on tech addiction, watch this VIDEO below: