- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 23 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Dying Man Reunited With Lost Dog
A terminally ill man gets his dying wish in Florida when his lost dog is found.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
He’s John Simpson’s best friend:
(Simpson) “Mr. Cutie!”
But last week the dog was lost. It ran away not long after Simpson, who’s dying from cancer, was moved to hospice care in Pasco County, Florida. When Amy Cobb heard the story:
(Cobb) “It just broke my heart. I’m like, I can do something here.”
She went on fidofinder.com and someone had found the little chihuahua:
(Cobb) “I was like oh! Oh my God! It’s the dog!”
And when they reunited Mr. Cutie and Simpson, it fulfilled his dying wish.
(Simpson) “Just ecstatic. And very difficult putting into words the feelings inside.”
And now Mr. Cutie will stay with him to help Simpson live his final days in peace.
(Simpson) “Running after me, jumping all up and down, having to be in my arms.”
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.