- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Assange Backs NSA Whistleblower
Edward Snowden, the whistleblower who exposed two NSA spying programs has been given the backing of another high-profile activist.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London:
Julian Assange, the head of wikileaks, calling Edward Snowden a hero.
Assange: “Edward Snowden is a hero who has informed the public about one of the most serious events of the decade.”
Assange speaking at the Ecuadorean Embassy here in London where he’s been holed up for almost a year after his website leaked secret American documents. Assange says history will look on Snowden favorably. But in the meantime:
Assange: “I have absolutely no doubt that a very serious and aggressive action will be directed against Mr. Snowden.”
Assange saying countries which genuinely protect human rights should offer Snowden asylum.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.