- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Ringling Bros. Ending Elephant Acts By 2018Posted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Throw A “Game of Thrones” Feast
How can you best watch HBO’s “Game of Thrones” in style… throw a party and have a feast!
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo explains how:
To set the tone for your “Game of Thrones” feast, start with the invitations.
Instead of Facebook, think feathers… Black ones for that freshly dropped off by a raven look, scattered around paper invites rolled up like scrolls and sealed with wax.
Chelsea Monroe-Cassel, co-author of the Official Game of Thrones Cookbook has turned out dishes with, well, limited appeal.
(Cassel) “Jellied eels, a whole pig’s head, we did a suckling pig for a premiere party, jellied calf’s brains, honey-spiced locusts.”
There, she subbed in freeze-dried crickets for lack of locust purveyors.
If that’s not your thing try the popular honeyed chicken handpie. The filling: Shredded chicken meat, butter, salt, apple cider vinegar, honey, dried currants or chopped golden raisins, chicken broth, pepper and roux. Bake, using muffin tins and discs of dough.
Wash it down with some mulled wine .
(Cassel) “Sort of like a hot sangria.”
Warm red wine, add citrus, orange juice, honey and spices to taste.
And now you are ready to party like a Lannister.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.