- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 25 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
When Will My Grown-Up Kid Grow Up?
Do you think our next generation have the same values that we did growing up? Do they have the same aspirations? And do they view life in the same perspective as we do?
Dr Jeffrey Arnett, author of “When Will My Grown-up Kid Grow Up?” and Research Professor in the Department of Psychology at Clark University has done extensive research on the young people of today between the ages of 18 – to – 29. He refers to them as the “emerging adulthood” and addresses our concerns and perceptions on a variety of issues of this new generation.