- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 19 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 21 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
When Will My Grown-Up Kid Grow Up?
Do you think our next generation have the same values that we did growing up? Do they have the same aspirations? And do they view life in the same perspective as we do?
Dr Jeffrey Arnett, author of “When Will My Grown-up Kid Grow Up?” and Research Professor in the Department of Psychology at Clark University has done extensive research on the young people of today between the ages of 18 – to – 29. He refers to them as the “emerging adulthood” and addresses our concerns and perceptions on a variety of issues of this new generation.