- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 18 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
When Will My Grown-Up Kid Grow Up?
Do you think our next generation have the same values that we did growing up? Do they have the same aspirations? And do they view life in the same perspective as we do?
Dr Jeffrey Arnett, author of “When Will My Grown-up Kid Grow Up?” and Research Professor in the Department of Psychology at Clark University has done extensive research on the young people of today between the ages of 18 – to – 29. He refers to them as the “emerging adulthood” and addresses our concerns and perceptions on a variety of issues of this new generation.