- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 14 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 21 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
When Will My Grown-Up Kid Grow Up?
Do you think our next generation have the same values that we did growing up? Do they have the same aspirations? And do they view life in the same perspective as we do?
Dr Jeffrey Arnett, author of “When Will My Grown-up Kid Grow Up?” and Research Professor in the Department of Psychology at Clark University has done extensive research on the young people of today between the ages of 18 – to – 29. He refers to them as the “emerging adulthood” and addresses our concerns and perceptions on a variety of issues of this new generation.