- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 21 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: Visitation Rights to Adolf Hitler
You have to hear it to believe it!
A father of three recently entered a New Jersey courthouse requesting visitation rights for his children who’ve been in foster care since 2009. Here’s the nonsense: the father -known as Mr Campbell- arrived in court dressed in a full Nazi uniform.
And it gets more bizarre. He named his son Adolf Hitler. His reason being that “no one else in the world would have that name”.
So, we have a father of three who dresses up in a Nazi uniform, goes to court to request visitation rights for Adolf Hitler, who happens to be his son.
This feels like a Jerry Springer moment, and there is nothing I can say except that just when I think I’ve heard it all, something like this props right up and almost renders me speechless.
Freedom is a privilege as much as it is a right. Don’t abuse it just to prove a point.