- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: Visitation Rights to Adolf Hitler
You have to hear it to believe it!
A father of three recently entered a New Jersey courthouse requesting visitation rights for his children who’ve been in foster care since 2009. Here’s the nonsense: the father -known as Mr Campbell- arrived in court dressed in a full Nazi uniform.
And it gets more bizarre. He named his son Adolf Hitler. His reason being that “no one else in the world would have that name”.
So, we have a father of three who dresses up in a Nazi uniform, goes to court to request visitation rights for Adolf Hitler, who happens to be his son.
This feels like a Jerry Springer moment, and there is nothing I can say except that just when I think I’ve heard it all, something like this props right up and almost renders me speechless.
Freedom is a privilege as much as it is a right. Don’t abuse it just to prove a point.