- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 23 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Condoleezza Rice Pushes For U.S. Intervention In Syria
After all the Bush administration has such a successful foreign policy, why not take their lead?
Rice told CBS Evening News anchor Scott Pelley that the country has no option to “sit on the sidelines” when it comes to the Syrian conflict.
Rice echoed sentiments made by Senator John McCain (R-AZ), who recently returned from a secret trip to the region, when she suggested that a military no-fly zone would be a viable option to challenge Bashar al-Assad‘s regime. “There’s no doubt it’s time for the United States to make clear that it is going to engage in this effort to stop the difficult situation in Syria and to prevent its further spread,” she stated. “It’s already spreading across the region. So the United States doesn’t have an option of no action.”