- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 1 day ago
- Pope Francis Named ‘TIME’ Person of the YearPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: 2013 American Country Awards [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Condoleezza Rice Pushes For U.S. Intervention In Syria
After all the Bush administration has such a successful foreign policy, why not take their lead?
Rice told CBS Evening News anchor Scott Pelley that the country has no option to “sit on the sidelines” when it comes to the Syrian conflict.
Rice echoed sentiments made by Senator John McCain (R-AZ), who recently returned from a secret trip to the region, when she suggested that a military no-fly zone would be a viable option to challenge Bashar al-Assad‘s regime. “There’s no doubt it’s time for the United States to make clear that it is going to engage in this effort to stop the difficult situation in Syria and to prevent its further spread,” she stated. “It’s already spreading across the region. So the United States doesn’t have an option of no action.”