- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(VIDEO) $50M In Conferences?: IRS’ Troubles Continue to Pile Up! ~ Top Of The Stack 06-03-13
Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today …
1) Sen. Frank Lautenberg died this morning of viral pneumonia at age 89
2) House Panel Report: The IRS spent around $50 million on conferences in a two year period!
PLUS: Pressure is building on Eric Holder! JOIN OUR AUDIENCE POOL & VOTE ON WHEN HE’LL GET THE POOL!
3) CNET: A federal judge tells GOOGLE to comply with the FBI’s warrantless National Security Letter requests for user details, despite ongoing concerns about their constitutionality.
4) Thanks to a Supreme Court ruling, the police can take the DNA from people they arrest.
5) Nearly two-thirds of uninsured Americans aren’t certain they will buy it after ObamaCare’s mandate kicks in.
6) VIDEO: Drone nearly hitting a passenger plane!