- Bullet Points: Buy A Car – Get A GunPosted 54 mins ago
- Hired! Jobs In The Jewelry IndustryPosted 1 hour ago
- Border Disorder: TX Gov. Perry Sending National Guard Troops To Border [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Federal Appeals Court Delivers Blow To ObamacarePosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: What Lurks In What You Eat?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
(VIDEO) $50M In Conferences?: IRS’ Troubles Continue to Pile Up! ~ Top Of The Stack 06-03-13
Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today …
1) Sen. Frank Lautenberg died this morning of viral pneumonia at age 89
2) House Panel Report: The IRS spent around $50 million on conferences in a two year period!
PLUS: Pressure is building on Eric Holder! JOIN OUR AUDIENCE POOL & VOTE ON WHEN HE’LL GET THE POOL!
3) CNET: A federal judge tells GOOGLE to comply with the FBI’s warrantless National Security Letter requests for user details, despite ongoing concerns about their constitutionality.
4) Thanks to a Supreme Court ruling, the police can take the DNA from people they arrest.
5) Nearly two-thirds of uninsured Americans aren’t certain they will buy it after ObamaCare’s mandate kicks in.
6) VIDEO: Drone nearly hitting a passenger plane!