- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(VIDEO) $50M In Conferences?: IRS’ Troubles Continue to Pile Up! ~ Top Of The Stack 06-03-13
Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today …
1) Sen. Frank Lautenberg died this morning of viral pneumonia at age 89
2) House Panel Report: The IRS spent around $50 million on conferences in a two year period!
PLUS: Pressure is building on Eric Holder! JOIN OUR AUDIENCE POOL & VOTE ON WHEN HE’LL GET THE POOL!
3) CNET: A federal judge tells GOOGLE to comply with the FBI’s warrantless National Security Letter requests for user details, despite ongoing concerns about their constitutionality.
4) Thanks to a Supreme Court ruling, the police can take the DNA from people they arrest.
5) Nearly two-thirds of uninsured Americans aren’t certain they will buy it after ObamaCare’s mandate kicks in.
6) VIDEO: Drone nearly hitting a passenger plane!