- American Teacher Killed In BenghaziPosted 19 mins ago
- NSA Reportedly Tracks & Collects Cell Phone Travel DataPosted 48 mins ago
- FOX on Tech: Delivering Packages By DronePosted 3 hours ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
(VIDEO) $50M In Conferences?: IRS’ Troubles Continue to Pile Up! ~ Top Of The Stack 06-03-13
Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today …
1) Sen. Frank Lautenberg died this morning of viral pneumonia at age 89
2) House Panel Report: The IRS spent around $50 million on conferences in a two year period!
PLUS: Pressure is building on Eric Holder! JOIN OUR AUDIENCE POOL & VOTE ON WHEN HE’LL GET THE POOL!
3) CNET: A federal judge tells GOOGLE to comply with the FBI’s warrantless National Security Letter requests for user details, despite ongoing concerns about their constitutionality.
4) Thanks to a Supreme Court ruling, the police can take the DNA from people they arrest.
5) Nearly two-thirds of uninsured Americans aren’t certain they will buy it after ObamaCare’s mandate kicks in.
6) VIDEO: Drone nearly hitting a passenger plane!
Don't miss a minute of the show. Subscribe to the commercial-free Tom Sullivan Show Podcast!
Tom Sullivan Show Monthly and Yearly Podcast Subscriptions
All Premium Podcast Monthly and Yearly Subscriptions are Auto-Renew
For a full list of all FOX News Talk, FOX News Channel, and FOX Business Network premium audio podcasts, Visit http://radio.foxnews.com/podcast.