- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 11 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 41 mins ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
The Next Housing Bubble: All Hype Or Is It Already Here? — Top Of The Stack 05.31.13
LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” LIVE @ 3 PM et / 12 PM pt Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today …
1)Are we witnessing the return of the housing bubble?
- But are all these fears about a bubble nothing more than hype?
2) Britain plans to privatize their 500-year-old postal service
- The USPS lost nearly $2B in the 2nd quarter …
3) President Obama spent Friday pushing Congress to keep student loan rates low. They’re expected to double on July 1st.
- Millennials aren’t happy about their debt or the lack of jobs. Use “Old Economy Steve” meme to voice their anger. More examples here
4) Why are so many Republicans against ObamaCare? Racism. Duh.