- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 14 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 20 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
The Next Housing Bubble: All Hype Or Is It Already Here? — Top Of The Stack 05.31.13
LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” LIVE @ 3 PM et / 12 PM pt Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today …
1)Are we witnessing the return of the housing bubble?
- But are all these fears about a bubble nothing more than hype?
2) Britain plans to privatize their 500-year-old postal service
- The USPS lost nearly $2B in the 2nd quarter …
3) President Obama spent Friday pushing Congress to keep student loan rates low. They’re expected to double on July 1st.
- Millennials aren’t happy about their debt or the lack of jobs. Use “Old Economy Steve” meme to voice their anger. More examples here
4) Why are so many Republicans against ObamaCare? Racism. Duh.