- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 44 mins ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
The Next Housing Bubble: All Hype Or Is It Already Here? — Top Of The Stack 05.31.13
LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” LIVE @ 3 PM et / 12 PM pt Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today …
1)Are we witnessing the return of the housing bubble?
- But are all these fears about a bubble nothing more than hype?
2) Britain plans to privatize their 500-year-old postal service
- The USPS lost nearly $2B in the 2nd quarter …
3) President Obama spent Friday pushing Congress to keep student loan rates low. They’re expected to double on July 1st.
- Millennials aren’t happy about their debt or the lack of jobs. Use “Old Economy Steve” meme to voice their anger. More examples here
4) Why are so many Republicans against ObamaCare? Racism. Duh.