- President Obama Holds Pop Up News ConferencePosted 31 mins ago
- Securing America: Video Shows al Qaeda Meeting [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Are Republicans “Animated By Racism”?Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Is Bitcoin Currency Or Property?Posted 11 hours ago
The Next Housing Bubble: All Hype Or Is It Already Here? — Top Of The Stack 05.31.13
LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” LIVE @ 3 PM et / 12 PM pt Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today …
1)Are we witnessing the return of the housing bubble?
- But are all these fears about a bubble nothing more than hype?
2) Britain plans to privatize their 500-year-old postal service
- The USPS lost nearly $2B in the 2nd quarter …
3) President Obama spent Friday pushing Congress to keep student loan rates low. They’re expected to double on July 1st.
- Millennials aren’t happy about their debt or the lack of jobs. Use “Old Economy Steve” meme to voice their anger. More examples here
4) Why are so many Republicans against ObamaCare? Racism. Duh.