- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 10 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FOX on Tech: Smartphone Manufacturing Venture in Texas
A new tech venture bringing more jobs to Texas as Motorola plans to manufacture smartphones in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill reports:
FOX on Tech.
Motorola says it plans to open a manufacturing facility in Fort Worth to produce the first smartphone ever assembled in the U.S. The Moto X will be Motorola’s new flagship device.
Its already started hiring and plans to create some 2,000 jobs. The location is considered ideal because it was once occupied by Nokia and is already set up for mobile device production.
Republican Governor Rick Perry calls it great news for Texas, which did not offer special financial incentives to finalize the deal.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.