- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FOX on Tech: Smartphone Manufacturing Venture in Texas
A new tech venture bringing more jobs to Texas as Motorola plans to manufacture smartphones in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill reports:
FOX on Tech.
Motorola says it plans to open a manufacturing facility in Fort Worth to produce the first smartphone ever assembled in the U.S. The Moto X will be Motorola’s new flagship device.
Its already started hiring and plans to create some 2,000 jobs. The location is considered ideal because it was once occupied by Nokia and is already set up for mobile device production.
Republican Governor Rick Perry calls it great news for Texas, which did not offer special financial incentives to finalize the deal.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.