- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 14 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
FOX on Tech: Smartphone Manufacturing Venture in Texas
A new tech venture bringing more jobs to Texas as Motorola plans to manufacture smartphones in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill reports:
FOX on Tech.
Motorola says it plans to open a manufacturing facility in Fort Worth to produce the first smartphone ever assembled in the U.S. The Moto X will be Motorola’s new flagship device.
Its already started hiring and plans to create some 2,000 jobs. The location is considered ideal because it was once occupied by Nokia and is already set up for mobile device production.
Republican Governor Rick Perry calls it great news for Texas, which did not offer special financial incentives to finalize the deal.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.