- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Are “Higher Ups” Behind The IRS Scandal? — Top Of The Stack 05-30-13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK…
1)The Daily Caller: The IRS Commissioner Daniel Shulman visited the White House over 150 times. More than any other cabinet member
- POLL: Majority Of Americans say they want a special prosecutor
- Letters suggest “higher ups” at the IRS demanded more information on conservative groups
2) Multiple news agencies refuse to meet with Eric Holder for his “off the record” briefing
3) ObamaCare is coming: Say Goodbye to your Cadillac plan, your low deductible and to many parts of your current health care plan.
4) California lawmakers are all for the rights of homeless people — until they wind up in front of their house.
5) Should citizens have the right to fly drones?