- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 8 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Are “Higher Ups” Behind The IRS Scandal? — Top Of The Stack 05-30-13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK…
1)The Daily Caller: The IRS Commissioner Daniel Shulman visited the White House over 150 times. More than any other cabinet member
- POLL: Majority Of Americans say they want a special prosecutor
- Letters suggest “higher ups” at the IRS demanded more information on conservative groups
2) Multiple news agencies refuse to meet with Eric Holder for his “off the record” briefing
3) ObamaCare is coming: Say Goodbye to your Cadillac plan, your low deductible and to many parts of your current health care plan.
4) California lawmakers are all for the rights of homeless people — until they wind up in front of their house.
5) Should citizens have the right to fly drones?