- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Congress Members Urge Redskins’ Name Change
Are the Washington Redskins due for a name change? Some members of Congress think so.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
It’s time for DC football fans to hail another mascot, so say ten U.S. House members, urging the team owner to scrap the name Redskins.
In a letter sent to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and all 32 NFL franchise owners, members of Congressional Native American Caucus call the “R-word” a racial, derogatory slur, akin to the “N-word” among African Americans, or the “W-word”, among Latinos.
Redskins owner Dan Snyder has vowed to never change the name.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.