- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 17 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Congress Members Urge Redskins’ Name Change
Are the Washington Redskins due for a name change? Some members of Congress think so.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
It’s time for DC football fans to hail another mascot, so say ten U.S. House members, urging the team owner to scrap the name Redskins.
In a letter sent to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and all 32 NFL franchise owners, members of Congressional Native American Caucus call the “R-word” a racial, derogatory slur, akin to the “N-word” among African Americans, or the “W-word”, among Latinos.
Redskins owner Dan Snyder has vowed to never change the name.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.