- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 5 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
A giant stone structure that archaeologists believe could be over four thousand years-old, has been discovered under the waters of Israel’s biblical Sea of Galilee. But nobody is quite sure what it is.
Fox News Radio’s Emily Wither has the details from Jerusalem:
The Sea of Galilee is an ancient lake and the setting of many scenes from the Bible. Its got historical remnants spanning thousands of years, but archaeologists are scratching their heads about the latest discovery, this one deep in the lake. The mysterious man-made structure is circular in shape, made of boulders and stones and weighs in at an estimated 60 thousand tons; that’s heavier than most modern day warships. The stones showed up on a routine sonar scan in 2003 and archaeologists are trying to raise money so they can explore the structure through an underwater excavation.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, Fox News Radio