- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 13thPosted 1 hour ago
- CDC Report Shows Flu Vaccine BenefitsPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 1 day ago
- Securing America: NSA Director Defends Data CollectionPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 2 days ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Hops For Heroes
Here’s a unique way some folks are raising funds for military families: beer brewing.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
Beer and baseball, a great combo! And some craft breweries from around the country have teamed up to raise money for military families by selling a special brew.
The ‘Hops for Heroes’ project, started two years ago between two brewers from suburban Richmond, Virginia and Seattle. Their brand is called, Homefront IPA and it’s brewed using orange peel and unfinished Louisville Slugger Maple Bats as the secret ingredients. Other breweries from Florida to California are getting in on the act. The special suds will be released just in time for Memorial Day, and all proceeds go to local chapters of Operation Homefront.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.