- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Some familiar faces and one newcomer will be taking the Grand Ole Opry stage. Plus, a country music superstar visits his hometown of Moore, Oklahoma as it recovers from a devastating tornado.
FOX News Radio’s Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
I’m Sabrina Sabbagh.
Darius Rucker is out with a new album this week.
Rucker: “Rock me mama any way you feel…” (music)
“True Believers” includes the platinum-certified single ‘Wagon Wheel’, but the Bob Dylan cover is causing some controversy resulting in a tweet that reads: “Leave country to the white folk”. Rucker immediately asked the poster if this is 2013 or 1913, saying “He’ll take his Grand Ole Opry membership and leave him his racism.”
Keith: “I like girls who drink, beer…” (music)
Toby Keith grew up in Moore, Oklahoma and as recovery and rebuilding efforts continue there, he says his hometown is strong and will persevere. (music)
“American Idol” runner-up Kree Harrison has been added to the line up of performers at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville during the CMA Music festival next month. The 23 year-old’s debut single, ‘All Cried Out’, is out now.
Harrison : “I’m all cried out…” (music)
Also hitting the Opry stage next month, Kellie Pickler, Rascal Flatts and “Idol” judge Keith Urban.
That’s FOX Country on FOX News Radio.
Follow Sabrina Sabbagh on Twitter: @SabrinaSabbagh