- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coming Up…President Obama orders Holder to investigate his own agency!
• Obama has ordered Attorney General Eric Holder to conduct a 45-day review into the way Holder’s Justice Department pursues national security leak investigations. Fox News’ Chris Stirewalt questions this upcoming “review.”
• Siding with the Enemy? Mediaite’s Joe Concha examines the many left-leaning networks and publications that have been jumping to the defense of Fox News.
• An update on Gibby’s newest hero: The National Review writer who tossed a rude woman’s cell phone during a theatre production!
Plus, Friday’s Hip-Hop Week-in-Review and BOB updates and the B-BOX!