- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coming Up…President Obama orders Holder to investigate his own agency!
• Obama has ordered Attorney General Eric Holder to conduct a 45-day review into the way Holder’s Justice Department pursues national security leak investigations. Fox News’ Chris Stirewalt questions this upcoming “review.”
• Siding with the Enemy? Mediaite’s Joe Concha examines the many left-leaning networks and publications that have been jumping to the defense of Fox News.
• An update on Gibby’s newest hero: The National Review writer who tossed a rude woman’s cell phone during a theatre production!
Plus, Friday’s Hip-Hop Week-in-Review and BOB updates and the B-BOX!