- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Coming Up…President Obama orders Holder to investigate his own agency!
• Obama has ordered Attorney General Eric Holder to conduct a 45-day review into the way Holder’s Justice Department pursues national security leak investigations. Fox News’ Chris Stirewalt questions this upcoming “review.”
• Siding with the Enemy? Mediaite’s Joe Concha examines the many left-leaning networks and publications that have been jumping to the defense of Fox News.
• An update on Gibby’s newest hero: The National Review writer who tossed a rude woman’s cell phone during a theatre production!
Plus, Friday’s Hip-Hop Week-in-Review and BOB updates and the B-BOX!