- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 17 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 1 hour ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo HackingPosted 1 hour ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
SC Gov. Nikki Haley Appoints White Supremacist To Campaign Committee
by Alan Colmes
The Southern Poverty Law Center on Wednesday accused South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley of appointing a white supremacist to her steering committee.
In February, the Republican governor announced she had formed the committee to explore her re-election options. Roan Garcia-Quintana of Greenville was listed as one of the 164 co-chairs.
The Anti-Defamation League has described Garcia-Quintana as a “white supremacist” and “a well-known leader” in the Council of Conservative Citizens.
The group openly opposes the immigration of “non-European and non-Western peoples into the United States” and condemns “all efforts to mix the races of mankind.” The Council of Conservative Citizens also believes the United States should not tolerate “sexual licentiousness, homosexuality and other perversions, mixture of the races, pornography in all forms, and subversion of the authority of parents.”