- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 10 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1
It’s been ten years since the U.S.-led invasion that ousted Iraqi President Saddam Hussein began. Over the last decade, hundreds of thousands of lives were altered irrevocably by the war. We take you to the front lines, where the battles raged and heroes were made through valor and sacrifice – for freedom. We’ll look at the spouses left behind and the children of our military heroes and continuing support at home for our wounded veterans and for the children of the fallen.
In this hour of our Memorial Day special on the Iraq War, we will talk with host of FOX News Channel’s “War Stories” Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North as well as contributors to the book “Fire and Forget: Short Stories from the Long War”. We will also take a look a Hollywood’s take on the Iraq War.
Listen below to the first hour of “Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special” hosted by FOX News Channel’s Griff Jenkins:
Follow Griff Jenkins on Twitter: @GriffJenkins