- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht: MULTIPLE Gvt Agencies Targeted Me And My Business!
Catherine Engelbrecht says its not just the IRS that is targeting “conservative” groups. The True the Vote founder says multiple agencies — including OSHA and the ATF — targeted her and her family business after she tried to file her anti-voter fraud organization as 501(c)(3). LISTEN BELOW as Catherine tells her shocking and terrifying story: