- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 20 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 21 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Tragedy in Moore, Oklahoma ~~ Top of The Stack 05-21-13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
1) The tornadoes that struck Moore, Oklahoma yesterday are being blamed for at least 24 deaths — including nine children.
- Some are expecting the storms caused more than $2 billion in damage
- Yesterday afternoon, a Senate Democrat blamed Republicans and climate change deniers for the extreme weather
2) During a Senate hearing today, former IRS chief Doug Shulman was asked about that targeting scandal … and didn’t offer much new information.
3) According to a Senate investigation, Apple apparently avoided paying $44 billion in taxes by sheltering its money in offshore tax havens
4) Should town councils be allowed to start their meetings with a prayer? What if they invite clergy? SCOTUS is one the case.
5) The governor of Vermont has sign the state’s “die with dignity” bill