- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 6 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Tragedy in Moore, Oklahoma ~~ Top of The Stack 05-21-13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
1) The tornadoes that struck Moore, Oklahoma yesterday are being blamed for at least 24 deaths — including nine children.
- Some are expecting the storms caused more than $2 billion in damage
- Yesterday afternoon, a Senate Democrat blamed Republicans and climate change deniers for the extreme weather
2) During a Senate hearing today, former IRS chief Doug Shulman was asked about that targeting scandal … and didn’t offer much new information.
3) According to a Senate investigation, Apple apparently avoided paying $44 billion in taxes by sheltering its money in offshore tax havens
4) Should town councils be allowed to start their meetings with a prayer? What if they invite clergy? SCOTUS is one the case.
5) The governor of Vermont has sign the state’s “die with dignity” bill