- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 19 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 21 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Apple Pie-Eating Record
Just how much apple pie can one man eat? The answer has just gone up.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
For Jamie “The Bear” McDonald, breaking records is as American as a whole lot of apple pie.
(McDonald) “You just have to keep mentally telling yourself you know, keep the speed up, keep the pace. Especially when going for a record like this because you can’t be be slow.”
The professional eater downing 11.25 pounds in about ten minutes at a California casino resort yesterday.
He also set a new record for most apple pie eaten by one person. McDonald estimating he consumed at least 10,000 calories.
(McDonald) “It’s the sugar that really gets to you. Just jittery.”
And all he wanted when it was over.
(McDonald) “Just walk. Walk and drink water.”
Next up for “The Bear”, an onion ring eating contest in Ohio.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.