- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 3 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 4 hours ago
- Missing Arkansas Realtor Found Dead; Suspect SpeaksPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel Ride
A new world record was set on a ferris wheel at an amusement park over the weekend.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Clinton Shepherd rode the ferris wheel over and over and over.
He’s a manager at Chicago’s Navy Pier where the ferris wheel was born in 1893 and he rode it again and again for 48 hours, eight minutes, and 25 seconds.
Breaking the Guinness World Record as the crowd cheered, supporters followed him on Twitter.
Shepherd was allowed just a five-minute break each hour. He says he stayed awake playing a lot of video games and watching “James Bond” and “Batman” movies.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.