CLICK HERE TO FIND MORE FROM “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today …
The latest on President Obama’s Scandal Trifecta:
1) IRS: Turns out people in the White House knew about the IRS Scandal and investigation before it was “in the papers”
- Did National Treasury Employees union ask the IRS to look in to those Tea Party groups?
2) DOJ: The Department Of Justice also investigated FOX NEWS report James Rosen, prying in to his personal emails
- AP CEO: The DOJ’s seizure of our phone records was unconstitutional
3) Benghazi: The White House still won’t say where President Obama was on 9/11/12
4) Speaking at Morehouse College: President Obama urged “young men to avoid the temptation to make excuses and to take responsibility for their families and their communities.
- Barack Obama also said that African-Americans work “twice as hard” to make it in this economy
5) Hoping to avoid Obamacare’s fines, some employers are looking in to “bare bones” medical plans