- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 20 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
The #IRS Scandal: “Mistakes” or Politically Driven? –Top Of The Stack 05-17-13
Your Obama Scandals Updates For Today …
Outgoing IRS official: “Targeting” was a mistake, but not politically motivated.
- (VIDEO) Outgoing IRS Commissioner Steve Miller says the Agency’s behavior was WRONG … but not Illegal.
- Jay Carney: Scandals? … What Scandals?
- IRS Official behind tax-exemption scandal now handling ObamaCare
- SAC BEE: Why should ANY of these political groups be tax-exempt
2) Bob Woodward: Don’t dismiss Benghazi yet …. but it’s not quite Watergate yet either.
3) The Powerball has reached over 600 million dollars!!!
4) President Obama’s pick for Commerce Secretary is in some hot water herself over some offshore $$
5) More states are looking in to raising the smoking age to 21 …