The #IRS Scandal: “Mistakes” or Politically Driven? –Top Of The Stack 05-17-13
Your Obama Scandals Updates For Today …
Outgoing IRS official: “Targeting” was a mistake, but not politically motivated.
- (VIDEO) Outgoing IRS Commissioner Steve Miller says the Agency’s behavior was WRONG … but not Illegal.
- Jay Carney: Scandals? … What Scandals?
- IRS Official behind tax-exemption scandal now handling ObamaCare
- SAC BEE: Why should ANY of these political groups be tax-exempt
2) Bob Woodward: Don’t dismiss Benghazi yet …. but it’s not quite Watergate yet either.
3) The Powerball has reached over 600 million dollars!!!
4) President Obama’s pick for Commerce Secretary is in some hot water herself over some offshore $$
5) More states are looking in to raising the smoking age to 21 …