- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 11 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 13 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 14 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
The #IRS Scandal: “Mistakes” or Politically Driven? –Top Of The Stack 05-17-13
Your Obama Scandals Updates For Today …
Outgoing IRS official: “Targeting” was a mistake, but not politically motivated.
- (VIDEO) Outgoing IRS Commissioner Steve Miller says the Agency’s behavior was WRONG … but not Illegal.
- Jay Carney: Scandals? … What Scandals?
- IRS Official behind tax-exemption scandal now handling ObamaCare
- SAC BEE: Why should ANY of these political groups be tax-exempt
2) Bob Woodward: Don’t dismiss Benghazi yet …. but it’s not quite Watergate yet either.
3) The Powerball has reached over 600 million dollars!!!
4) President Obama’s pick for Commerce Secretary is in some hot water herself over some offshore $$
5) More states are looking in to raising the smoking age to 21 …