- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 7 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
The #IRS Scandal: “Mistakes” or Politically Driven? –Top Of The Stack 05-17-13
Your Obama Scandals Updates For Today …
Outgoing IRS official: “Targeting” was a mistake, but not politically motivated.
- (VIDEO) Outgoing IRS Commissioner Steve Miller says the Agency’s behavior was WRONG … but not Illegal.
- Jay Carney: Scandals? … What Scandals?
- IRS Official behind tax-exemption scandal now handling ObamaCare
- SAC BEE: Why should ANY of these political groups be tax-exempt
2) Bob Woodward: Don’t dismiss Benghazi yet …. but it’s not quite Watergate yet either.
3) The Powerball has reached over 600 million dollars!!!
4) President Obama’s pick for Commerce Secretary is in some hot water herself over some offshore $$
5) More states are looking in to raising the smoking age to 21 …