- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 17 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
The #IRS Scandal: “Mistakes” or Politically Driven? –Top Of The Stack 05-17-13
Your Obama Scandals Updates For Today …
Outgoing IRS official: “Targeting” was a mistake, but not politically motivated.
- (VIDEO) Outgoing IRS Commissioner Steve Miller says the Agency’s behavior was WRONG … but not Illegal.
- Jay Carney: Scandals? … What Scandals?
- IRS Official behind tax-exemption scandal now handling ObamaCare
- SAC BEE: Why should ANY of these political groups be tax-exempt
2) Bob Woodward: Don’t dismiss Benghazi yet …. but it’s not quite Watergate yet either.
3) The Powerball has reached over 600 million dollars!!!
4) President Obama’s pick for Commerce Secretary is in some hot water herself over some offshore $$
5) More states are looking in to raising the smoking age to 21 …