- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 12 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Midwest Gas Price Spike
There’s been a price hike at the pump in the Midwest… filling up your tank is taking a bigger toll on your wallet.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Chicago:
You pull up to the pump, and, like this Minneapolis area driver, you notice the prices.
(Driver) “It’s very frustrating.”
Gail Weinholzer with AAA in Minnesota says maintenance has shutdown two big oil refineries that supply the upper Midwest and…
(Weinholzer) “We will not see any significant decline before the middle of June We may not see any significant decline before the 4th of July.”
Same story for states like Iowa where AAA says the average price is $3.87 and rising. Or Minnesota close to $4.20. Chicagogasprices.com shows a station here with a posted price of $4.79 for a gallon of Regular Unleaded.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.