- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)
It’s time to kick back at Charlotte and race just for fun and a lot of cash at this weekend’s All-Star Race. Waltrip Racing enforces its zero tolerance policy on drugs and a driver wanted for theft.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the race:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
It’s All-Star Race weekend at Charlotte with drivers in the hunt for up to $2 million in prize money.
Martin Truex Jr. is hoping to snag one of three slots left open in the 22-car race by coming in first or second in the pre-race Sprint Showdown because:
(Truex) “The All-Star Race is one of the funnest events of the year and to not be a part of it is pretty miserable.”
The last slot is decided by the fans. Truex, who won the fan vote in 2005, says with competition from newcomers like Ricky Stenhouse Jr. and Danica Patrick:
(Truex) “My odds are not very good with Danica being in there.”
Michael Waltrip Racing fires crew member Lee Dodson, after he failed a random drug test. Dodson had joined Waltrip Racing this year and had been working on the car of Clint Bowyer.
And North Carolina police have a warrant for the arrest of driver Mike Harmon. Wanted in connection with the theft of a hauler worth over a quarter million dollars from driver and owner Jennifer Jo Cobb.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside