- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
David Beckham To Retire From Soccer
The one of the world’s most famous soccer players, David Beckham, is hanging up the cleats for good.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
David Beckham is calling it quits, retiring after a 21 year career.
(Beckham) “Every club that I’ve played for throughout the world, I’ve been successful with.”
The 38-year-old has won a league title in the final year with each of the clubs that has owned his contract. And they’re among the biggest in the world: Manchester United, Real Madrid, the Los Angeles Galaxy and now, France’s Paris Saint-Germain.
Becks and Spice Girl wife Victoria could return to the States. A clause in his contract with the Galaxy gave Beckham the ability to buy an MLS expansion team, something that he has expressed interest in doing.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.