- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 2 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Coming Up…IRS Grilling on Capitol Hill
Outgoing IRS Chief Steve Miller apologized today at a hearing, calling the agency’s actions “foolish” while claiming it was not motivated by partisanship. Fox’s Chris Stirewalt and Mediaite’s Joe Concha weigh in.
And: Crisis expert Lanny Davis, former special counsel to Bill Clinton, will be here to evaluate how President Obama and his administration have been handling the recent swamp of scandals.
Plus, Charles Johnson discusses his new book, Why Coolidge Matters: Leadership Lessons from America’s Most Underrated President.
Also, Hip Hop Week in Review and Bob Updates, news stories you won’t hear anywhere else!