- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Coming Up…IRS Grilling on Capitol Hill
Outgoing IRS Chief Steve Miller apologized today at a hearing, calling the agency’s actions “foolish” while claiming it was not motivated by partisanship. Fox’s Chris Stirewalt and Mediaite’s Joe Concha weigh in.
And: Crisis expert Lanny Davis, former special counsel to Bill Clinton, will be here to evaluate how President Obama and his administration have been handling the recent swamp of scandals.
Plus, Charles Johnson discusses his new book, Why Coolidge Matters: Leadership Lessons from America’s Most Underrated President.
Also, Hip Hop Week in Review and Bob Updates, news stories you won’t hear anywhere else!