- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 5 hours ago
- Chesney’s ‘Big Revival Tour’ Gets BiggerPosted 6 hours ago
- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 1 day ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Coming Up…IRS Grilling on Capitol Hill
Outgoing IRS Chief Steve Miller apologized today at a hearing, calling the agency’s actions “foolish” while claiming it was not motivated by partisanship. Fox’s Chris Stirewalt and Mediaite’s Joe Concha weigh in.
And: Crisis expert Lanny Davis, former special counsel to Bill Clinton, will be here to evaluate how President Obama and his administration have been handling the recent swamp of scandals.
Plus, Charles Johnson discusses his new book, Why Coolidge Matters: Leadership Lessons from America’s Most Underrated President.
Also, Hip Hop Week in Review and Bob Updates, news stories you won’t hear anywhere else!