- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 6 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 8 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coming Up…IRS Grilling on Capitol Hill
Outgoing IRS Chief Steve Miller apologized today at a hearing, calling the agency’s actions “foolish” while claiming it was not motivated by partisanship. Fox’s Chris Stirewalt and Mediaite’s Joe Concha weigh in.
And: Crisis expert Lanny Davis, former special counsel to Bill Clinton, will be here to evaluate how President Obama and his administration have been handling the recent swamp of scandals.
Plus, Charles Johnson discusses his new book, Why Coolidge Matters: Leadership Lessons from America’s Most Underrated President.
Also, Hip Hop Week in Review and Bob Updates, news stories you won’t hear anywhere else!