- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 1 min ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Coming Up: Obama tries to stop the Bleeding…
The president is struggling to get through the scandals that have dogged his administration this week…..The Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin joins John to analyze the answers put forth by Obama and his staff.
John Eastman of the National Organization for Marriage, explains why he’s deep in the middle of the IRS abuse scandal….Plus, Peter Wehner, former deputy assistant to President George W. Bush, tries to uncover the truth behind Benghazi.
And: Who stress out Mom more….husband or kids? Social critic Suzanne Venker reveals what a recent study shows.