- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 15 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Coming Up: Obama tries to stop the Bleeding…
The president is struggling to get through the scandals that have dogged his administration this week…..The Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin joins John to analyze the answers put forth by Obama and his staff.
John Eastman of the National Organization for Marriage, explains why he’s deep in the middle of the IRS abuse scandal….Plus, Peter Wehner, former deputy assistant to President George W. Bush, tries to uncover the truth behind Benghazi.
And: Who stress out Mom more….husband or kids? Social critic Suzanne Venker reveals what a recent study shows.