- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 15 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Coming Up: Obama tries to stop the Bleeding…
The president is struggling to get through the scandals that have dogged his administration this week…..The Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin joins John to analyze the answers put forth by Obama and his staff.
John Eastman of the National Organization for Marriage, explains why he’s deep in the middle of the IRS abuse scandal….Plus, Peter Wehner, former deputy assistant to President George W. Bush, tries to uncover the truth behind Benghazi.
And: Who stress out Mom more….husband or kids? Social critic Suzanne Venker reveals what a recent study shows.