- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 44 mins ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 19 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Then There Was Four …. The Next @BarackObama Scandal
You’ve heard about Benghazi, the IRS’s targeting scandal and the Justice Department’s seizure of the associated press’ phone records. Well, President Obama’s tough week may be getting even tougher.
As The Hill Reports, HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is apparently asking health industry and community groups to donate money to Enroll America, an organization designed to promote ObamaCare. While the HHS says there’s nothing wrong with what Sebelius is doing, Tom compare’s the Secretary’s actions to a mafia-like shakedown. CLICK BELOW TO HEAR WHY: