- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Obama’s Scandal Trifecta! Which One Will Sting The Most? — Top Of The Stack 05/15/13
CLICK HERE TO FIND “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” Here are some stories in today’s STACK …
THE WHITE HOUSE SCANDAL UPDATE:
1) Yesterday’s IRS report reveals that liberal groups got a pass from the IRS, while conservative groups were scrutinized …
- IRS: President Obama’s allies had no problem getting their tax exempt status
- IRS: Documents leaked by the IRS were used to hurt Mitt Romney during the 2012 race
- BENGHAZI: The White House and media are now disputing those talking point emails. HOTAIR suggests the White House is behind the confusion.
- DOJ: Eric Holder says he’s “not sure” how many times he approved phone record taps
- Attorney General Eric Holder is on the HOT SEAT today, testifying before a House committee . We’ll have the highlights.
2) An appeals court has upheld the Obama Administration’s decision to deny asylum to a German homeschooling family.
3) HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius accused of inappropriate fundraising. HHS denies.
- Federal government indirectly putting pressure on states to adopt ObamaCare by threatening cuts to hospitals. is that legal?
4) The Feds are recommending stricter DUI standards, but the restaurant industry isn’t very happy about that.
5) Minnesota has become the 12th state to legalize gay marriage. This is how some celebrated: