- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coming Up: Stormy Days in the White House…
Press Secretary Jay Carney is taking a beating from the press as multiple controversies swirl around the White House.
New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin joins John to discuss the heat on Obama, Fox’s Chris Stirewalt weighs in on the “scandal swamp” as well as The Daily Caller’s Patrick Howely.
And: Leading first amendment lawyer James Goodale author of ‘Fighting for the Press’ will express his views on the feds seizing the AP’s phone records.
Plus, author Deborah Davis will discuss her new book, Guest of Honor: Booker T. Washington, Theodore Roosevelt, and the White House Dinner That Shocked a Nation.