- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Coming Up: Stormy Days in the White House…
Press Secretary Jay Carney is taking a beating from the press as multiple controversies swirl around the White House.
New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin joins John to discuss the heat on Obama, Fox’s Chris Stirewalt weighs in on the “scandal swamp” as well as The Daily Caller’s Patrick Howely.
And: Leading first amendment lawyer James Goodale author of ‘Fighting for the Press’ will express his views on the feds seizing the AP’s phone records.
Plus, author Deborah Davis will discuss her new book, Guest of Honor: Booker T. Washington, Theodore Roosevelt, and the White House Dinner That Shocked a Nation.