- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 19 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Coming Up: Stormy Days in the White House…
Press Secretary Jay Carney is taking a beating from the press as multiple controversies swirl around the White House.
New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin joins John to discuss the heat on Obama, Fox’s Chris Stirewalt weighs in on the “scandal swamp” as well as The Daily Caller’s Patrick Howely.
And: Leading first amendment lawyer James Goodale author of ‘Fighting for the Press’ will express his views on the feds seizing the AP’s phone records.
Plus, author Deborah Davis will discuss her new book, Guest of Honor: Booker T. Washington, Theodore Roosevelt, and the White House Dinner That Shocked a Nation.