- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coming Up: Stormy Days in the White House…
Press Secretary Jay Carney is taking a beating from the press as multiple controversies swirl around the White House.
New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin joins John to discuss the heat on Obama, Fox’s Chris Stirewalt weighs in on the “scandal swamp” as well as The Daily Caller’s Patrick Howely.
And: Leading first amendment lawyer James Goodale author of ‘Fighting for the Press’ will express his views on the feds seizing the AP’s phone records.
Plus, author Deborah Davis will discuss her new book, Guest of Honor: Booker T. Washington, Theodore Roosevelt, and the White House Dinner That Shocked a Nation.