- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Today: Wave of Scandals @JenGriffinFNC @AmbJohnBolton & actress @ElisabethRohm
Brian will also be joined by Gretchen Carlson: They’ll discuss what’s behind the IRS’s scrutiny of Tea Party and other conservative groups; why the feds secretly collected two months of telephone records for reporters and editors at the AP and President Obama’s reaction to Benghazi.
Plus, need advice on how to plan your summer vacation or find your child a great summer job? The Money Couple, Scott & Bethany Palmer, return with some great tips.
Watch Brian preview what’s coming up on today’s show…