- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 13 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 15 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[VIDEO]: @themoneycouple Scott & Bethany Palmer Tell @kilmeade How to Save for College!
“The Money Couple” and authors of The 5 Money Personalities: Speaking the Same Love and Money Language, Scott and Bethany Palmer, gave out some valuable financial advice about college expenses. They explained that the better the college, the more expensive it will be: “Schools can charge a lot based on their reputation.” Scott also said that one of the best vehicles to save for your child’s college is a 529 plan.