- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[VIDEO]: @themoneycouple Scott & Bethany Palmer Tell @kilmeade How to Save for College!
“The Money Couple” and authors of The 5 Money Personalities: Speaking the Same Love and Money Language, Scott and Bethany Palmer, gave out some valuable financial advice about college expenses. They explained that the better the college, the more expensive it will be: “Schools can charge a lot based on their reputation.” Scott also said that one of the best vehicles to save for your child’s college is a 529 plan.