- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 23 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 24 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[VIDEO]: @themoneycouple Scott & Bethany Palmer Tell @kilmeade How to Save for College!
“The Money Couple” and authors of The 5 Money Personalities: Speaking the Same Love and Money Language, Scott and Bethany Palmer, gave out some valuable financial advice about college expenses. They explained that the better the college, the more expensive it will be: “Schools can charge a lot based on their reputation.” Scott also said that one of the best vehicles to save for your child’s college is a 529 plan.