- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: @themoneycouple Scott & Bethany Palmer Tell @kilmeade How to Save for College!
“The Money Couple” and authors of The 5 Money Personalities: Speaking the Same Love and Money Language, Scott and Bethany Palmer, gave out some valuable financial advice about college expenses. They explained that the better the college, the more expensive it will be: “Schools can charge a lot based on their reputation.” Scott also said that one of the best vehicles to save for your child’s college is a 529 plan.