- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[VIDEO]: @themoneycouple Scott & Bethany Palmer Tell @kilmeade How to Save for College!
“The Money Couple” and authors of The 5 Money Personalities: Speaking the Same Love and Money Language, Scott and Bethany Palmer, gave out some valuable financial advice about college expenses. They explained that the better the college, the more expensive it will be: “Schools can charge a lot based on their reputation.” Scott also said that one of the best vehicles to save for your child’s college is a 529 plan.