- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 7 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 9 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 10 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Securing America: IRS Under Scrutiny [VIDEO]
Calls come from both the right and the left to stop further abuses by the Internal Revenue Service of political non-profits.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz has a look in today’s installment of our on going series on national security:
The President made no attempt to defend the IRS after admitting it’s employees had targeted conservative groups.
(President Obama) “That is outrageous. It is contrary to our traditions. And people have to be held accountable and it’s gotta be fixed.”
Hearings are expected in both the Republican-controlled House and the Democratically controlled Senate. Ohio House Republican Mike Turner wants action now to stop a repeat.
(Turner) “We want to make sure not only that people are held accountable, we find out what happened, but that this doesn’t happen again. By making it a crime we can be assured that people won’t be doing this again.”
Turner authored a bill that would make it a crime for IRS employees to discriminate against individuals or groups this way.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: