- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 8 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 38 mins ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@JenGriffinFNC on Angelina Jolie—She is a great role model!
“Thank God she did it and thank God she talked about it and thank God she got it out there…She is a great role model!” Jennifer admitted that 9 weeks ago she had her ovaries and uterus taken out because of the link between breast cancer and those female cancers. Jen encouraged women, after they have had their children, who have the BRCA1 or BRAC2 to follow her lead because you do not want to be diagnosed with cancer as a mother.