- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 5 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 5 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
@JenGriffinFNC on Angelina Jolie—She is a great role model!
“Thank God she did it and thank God she talked about it and thank God she got it out there…She is a great role model!” Jennifer admitted that 9 weeks ago she had her ovaries and uterus taken out because of the link between breast cancer and those female cancers. Jen encouraged women, after they have had their children, who have the BRCA1 or BRAC2 to follow her lead because you do not want to be diagnosed with cancer as a mother.