- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@JenGriffinFNC on Angelina Jolie—She is a great role model!
“Thank God she did it and thank God she talked about it and thank God she got it out there…She is a great role model!” Jennifer admitted that 9 weeks ago she had her ovaries and uterus taken out because of the link between breast cancer and those female cancers. Jen encouraged women, after they have had their children, who have the BRCA1 or BRAC2 to follow her lead because you do not want to be diagnosed with cancer as a mother.