- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
IRS Targeting Under Investigation
IRS agents are finding themselves the target of an FBI probe after singling out conservative groups.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the White House:
Both sides of the political aisle are demanding answers from the IRS after the agency admitted tax-exempt Tea Party affiliated groups were inappropriately scrutinized.
(Carney) “We will make judgments about, about those facts and what next steps might be taken and by whom.”
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney repeating President Obama’s pledge to hold necessary people responsible.
Attorney General Eric Holder saying he’s ordered an FBI review. Congressional committees are also planning to call top IRS officials to witness tables.
At the White House, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.