- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 10 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
IRS Targeting Under Investigation
IRS agents are finding themselves the target of an FBI probe after singling out conservative groups.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the White House:
Both sides of the political aisle are demanding answers from the IRS after the agency admitted tax-exempt Tea Party affiliated groups were inappropriately scrutinized.
(Carney) “We will make judgments about, about those facts and what next steps might be taken and by whom.”
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney repeating President Obama’s pledge to hold necessary people responsible.
Attorney General Eric Holder saying he’s ordered an FBI review. Congressional committees are also planning to call top IRS officials to witness tables.
At the White House, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.