- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Coming Up: Triple Play for Obama…
The Benghazi scandal, the IRS controversy – and now a third… The Associated Press revealed that the Justice Department “secretly obtained two months of telephone records” of AP reporters and editors.
A journalist with a lot of personal experience in this area, Judith Miller explains what it’s like to be targeted as a reporter.
The attorney for Benghazi whistleblower Greg Hicks, Victoria Toensing weighs in on Obama’s attitude on Benghazi, plus Executive editor of The Washington Examiner Mark Tapscott uncovers the IRS scandal.
Plus: Red Eye’s Andy Levy, Bob Updates, and the Bitch Box!