- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coming Up: Triple Play for Obama…
The Benghazi scandal, the IRS controversy – and now a third… The Associated Press revealed that the Justice Department “secretly obtained two months of telephone records” of AP reporters and editors.
A journalist with a lot of personal experience in this area, Judith Miller explains what it’s like to be targeted as a reporter.
The attorney for Benghazi whistleblower Greg Hicks, Victoria Toensing weighs in on Obama’s attitude on Benghazi, plus Executive editor of The Washington Examiner Mark Tapscott uncovers the IRS scandal.
Plus: Red Eye’s Andy Levy, Bob Updates, and the Bitch Box!