- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 9 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 13 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Coming Up: Triple Play for Obama…
The Benghazi scandal, the IRS controversy – and now a third… The Associated Press revealed that the Justice Department “secretly obtained two months of telephone records” of AP reporters and editors.
A journalist with a lot of personal experience in this area, Judith Miller explains what it’s like to be targeted as a reporter.
The attorney for Benghazi whistleblower Greg Hicks, Victoria Toensing weighs in on Obama’s attitude on Benghazi, plus Executive editor of The Washington Examiner Mark Tapscott uncovers the IRS scandal.
Plus: Red Eye’s Andy Levy, Bob Updates, and the Bitch Box!