- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 9 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 17 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 18 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Coming Up: Triple Play for Obama…
The Benghazi scandal, the IRS controversy – and now a third… The Associated Press revealed that the Justice Department “secretly obtained two months of telephone records” of AP reporters and editors.
A journalist with a lot of personal experience in this area, Judith Miller explains what it’s like to be targeted as a reporter.
The attorney for Benghazi whistleblower Greg Hicks, Victoria Toensing weighs in on Obama’s attitude on Benghazi, plus Executive editor of The Washington Examiner Mark Tapscott uncovers the IRS scandal.
Plus: Red Eye’s Andy Levy, Bob Updates, and the Bitch Box!