- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 43 mins ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 3 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Coming Up: Triple Play for Obama…
The Benghazi scandal, the IRS controversy – and now a third… The Associated Press revealed that the Justice Department “secretly obtained two months of telephone records” of AP reporters and editors.
A journalist with a lot of personal experience in this area, Judith Miller explains what it’s like to be targeted as a reporter.
The attorney for Benghazi whistleblower Greg Hicks, Victoria Toensing weighs in on Obama’s attitude on Benghazi, plus Executive editor of The Washington Examiner Mark Tapscott uncovers the IRS scandal.
Plus: Red Eye’s Andy Levy, Bob Updates, and the Bitch Box!